Attaché Employee Onboarding allows new staff to provide their legal and administrative information such as their tax, super fund and bank information prior to commencing employment which are then used to populate the new employee masterfile in the desktop payroll company.
In this video we’ll demonstrate:
– setting a default superannuation fund for Employee Onboarding
– onboarding a new employee
– employee completing the onboarding information
– reviewing and adding the employee to your desktop payroll company
Talk to us today about Attachés great time saving features like Employee Onboarding
What is culture? For the ABS team, it is a really important part of our working lives, and how we deal with clients, fellow team members, and everyone we have interaction with. These are our values that we have developed together over a long period of time.
1. Surprise clients by delivering more than they expected. We go the extra mile.
2. Enthusiastically embrace and drive change – be open minded.
3. Be a positive team player, a leader, show gratitude, be helpful and supportive.
4. Focused on successful outcomes for the client, the ABS team, ABS the company, suppliers and self.
5. Have fun – balance life, work, and family.
6. Do more with less.
7. Build open and honest relationships through excellent communication.
8. Pursue continuous growth and learning.
9. Be passionate, creative and determined.
10. Not afraid to make mistakes, as long as you take responsibility and learn from them.
11. Be humble.
New Business Improvement Guide
We are very excited to learn that Attaché and M-Institute have collaborated to release an updated collection of Business Improvement Guides. These are a fantastic help for SME’s to develop ideas to help their business become more profitable.
Attache BI Payroll is first to be “STP Registered” by ATO
The Attache team are very excited to announce that Attache is the first independent payroll software provider to successfully complete the Singe Touch Payroll (STP) pay event, and is now “STP Registered” by the ATO. The latest version of Attache BI (22.214.171.124) now includes the technology necessary to provide the necessary data link to the ATO to comply with the STP process.
For up to date information, to register for STP updates, and download a STP checklist , go to this web page -> STP News
Attache presents ABS with “Top Channel Partner 2012” award.
At a regular Attache Channel Partner meeting held in Melbourne earlier this week, ABS Software staff were presented with Attache’s “Top Channel Partner” award for 2012. This prestigious award is recognition for excellence across a range of KPI’s including customer service and sales over the 2012 calendar year.
The award was presented to the ABS team by Mike Rich (one of the founders of Attache and Managing Director) and John McKinstry, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Attache.