What is culture? For the ABS team, it is a really important part of our working lives, and how we deal with clients, fellow team members, and everyone we have interaction with. These are our values that we have developed together over a long period of time.
1. Surprise clients by delivering more than they expected. We go the extra mile.
2. Enthusiastically embrace and drive change – be open minded.
3. Be a positive team player, a leader, show gratitude, be helpful and supportive.
4. Focused on successful outcomes for the client, the ABS team, ABS the company, suppliers and self.
5. Have fun – balance life, work, and family.
6. Do more with less.
7. Build open and honest relationships through excellent communication.
8. Pursue continuous growth and learning.
9. Be passionate, creative and determined.
10. Not afraid to make mistakes, as long as you take responsibility and learn from them.
11. Be humble.
New Business Improvement Guide
We are very excited to learn that Attaché and M-Institute have collaborated to release an updated collection of Business Improvement Guides. These are a fantastic help for SME’s to develop ideas to help their business become more profitable.
Attache BI Payroll is first to be “STP Registered” by ATO
The Attache team are very excited to announce that Attache is the first independent payroll software provider to successfully complete the Singe Touch Payroll (STP) pay event, and is now “STP Registered” by the ATO. The latest version of Attache BI (18.104.22.168) now includes the technology necessary to provide the necessary data link to the ATO to comply with the STP process.
For up to date information, to register for STP updates, and download a STP checklist , go to this web page -> STP News
Attache Online features
Take a tour of our online services. Discover the new Attaché Help Centre for support information, guides and resources, our new document management portals for receivers — your employees, customers and suppliers and how to manage employee leave requests online. See how you can get paid faster with our new automated invoice reminders.
ABS improves support options with TeamViewer – anywhere on almost any device!
ABS has invested in TeamViewer Remote Access & Meeting Software. Being able to offer remote support and consultancy has always bee a priority for the ABS team, resulting in shorter response and completion times. This extends our abilities to workstations and other devices that are not accessible using remote desktop client (for Windows servers running terminal or remote desktop services), the preferred platform for our Attache/Powerlink Business Systems.
As an added bonus, version 8.0 of TeamViewer not only includes remote support, but provides us the tools for online meetings, presentations, training webinars and online teamwork.